Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06315 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,572,199 Shilling (﷼ 40,729,168) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (33 minutes ago)