Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.214 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,529,018 Shilling (429,659 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)