Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 591.449 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,161,630 Shilling (5,346 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)