Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.105 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,829,194 Shilling (₩2,294,090) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)