Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,739,172 Shilling (₩1,888,474) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)