Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1107.670 TZS / FJD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 42% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,483,040 Shilling (3,144 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (43 minutes ago)