Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.415 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,468,501 Shilling (₨71,728) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)