Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5816.069 TZS / OMR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,988,620 Shilling (﷼ 686) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Helsinki costs €80 (35 minutes ago)