Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.739 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,758,632 Shilling ($b8,341) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)