Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 282.044 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,857,527 Shilling (20,768 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)