Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 829.322 TZS / XCD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 61% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,853,341 Shilling (EC$4,646) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (38 minutes ago)