Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.838 TZS / HRK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,261,072 Shilling (11,842 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)