Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 904.231 TZS / TND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,506,953 Shilling (2,772 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)