Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.361 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,890,045 Shilling (465,249 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)