Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2238.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,998,379 Shilling ($1,787) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)