Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.922 TZS / BGN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,687,717 Shilling (2,110 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)