Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.112 TZS / MKD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,999,891 Shilling (69,583 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)