Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.059 TZS / MKD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,274,946 Shilling (71,103 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)