Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.718 TZS / MKD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,205,937 Shilling (75,049 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)