Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 257.704 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,222,782 Shilling (20,267 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,840,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)