Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.743 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,931,331 Shilling (COL$3,943,151) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)