Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.389 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,827,406 Shilling (21,655₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (33 minutes ago)