Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.793 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,373,236 Shilling (₨68,209) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)