Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.264 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,780,539 Shilling (₨177,793) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)