Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.250 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,741,750 Shilling (₨176,083) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)