Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.309 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,614,474 Shilling (¥276,447) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)