Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06046 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,514,909 Shilling (﷼ 41,597,895) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)