Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.906 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,286,311 Shilling (元9,668) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)