Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 619.435 TZS / AED
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,770,276 Shilling (Dirham 7,701) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)