Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 245.534 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,713,417 Shilling (11,051 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)