Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 239.951 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,486,371 Shilling (10,362 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)