Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2624.638 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,692,259 Shilling (€1,407) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)