Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.051 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,761,761 Shilling (₩2,809,814) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (about 2 hours ago)