Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.054 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,288,787 Shilling (₩3,061,040) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (44 minutes ago)