Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,444,413 Shilling (₩2,744,442) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)