Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.013 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,171,487 Shilling (₩2,569,554) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)