Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.022 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,711,400 Shilling (₩2,824,234) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)