Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 590.859 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,420,758 Shilling (7,482 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)