Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.207 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,780,721 Shilling (5,091 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)