Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.229 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,339,771 Shilling (49,678 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)