Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1794.942 TZS / CAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,923,484 Shilling (C$2,186) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)