Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.259 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,715,125 Shilling (₨134,021) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (25 minutes ago)