Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 590.023 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,561,343 Shilling (R$ 6,036) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (41 minutes ago)