Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 695.959 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,215,771 Shilling (R$ 6,057) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)