Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 698.023 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,787,290 Shilling (R$ 5,426) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)