Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 623.440 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,142,406 Shilling (R$ 5,040) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)