Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 689.899 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,990,228 Shilling (R$ 7,233) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)