Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 673.147 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,374,339 Shilling (R$ 6,498) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)