Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.044 TZS / DOP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,102,237 Shilling (RD$ 89,095) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)