Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.945 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,627,676 Shilling (Php61,188) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)