Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.718 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,138,056 Shilling (ARS $22,814) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)