Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.978 TZS / DOP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,689,730 Shilling (RD$ 78,542) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)