Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.958 TZS / DOP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,479,942 Shilling (RD$ 75,720) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)