Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2239.000 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,104,891 Shilling (1,387 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)