Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,788 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.455 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,695,119 Shilling (CH$1,069,598) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)