Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2633.251 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,621,774 Shilling (€1,755) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,820,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)