Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,574,027 Shilling (COL$3,483,478) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)