Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,437,441 Shilling (COL$3,259,640) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)