Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,543,857 Shilling (COL$3,331,566) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)