Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 711.356 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,287,174 Shilling (R$ 4,621) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)