Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 588.235 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,631,923 Shilling (R$ 6,174) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)