Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 699.678 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,012,775 Shilling (R$ 5,735) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)