Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 678.697 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,456,963 Shilling (R$ 6,567) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (33 minutes ago)