Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 599.519 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,807,783 Shilling (R$ 6,351) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)