Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 695.184 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,450,620 Shilling (R$ 6,402) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)