Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 674.539 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,310,465 Shilling (R$ 6,390) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)