Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 592.889 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,274,404 Shilling (3,836TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)