Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.518 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,914,820 Shilling (RM5,600) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)