Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.669 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,325,417 Shilling (RM6,387) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $559 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)