Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 571.278 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,325,343 Shilling (RM5,821) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)